Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Painting Bad Days

Checking my October Schedule this morning, I realized that...I'm Painting Bad Days.  Why is that?  Coz there are so many events and I know that instead of enjoying them, I'll be shouting my head off with regards to organizing them all.  My constant obsession?  ORBITS SPEARMINT GUM.  Yeah, I'm that stressed.  I don't smoke...so yeah, I chew like a mad scientist.  Pfft~

"KILL, KILL, KILL!!!"
I'll be checking out USLS this afternoon with regards to the AniMotion2011 Registration and the Manga-Making Contest Info Relay.  But one more thing I want to check is how the OTAKU people here in Bacolod are doing.  I want to check the market and see their opinions.  In any way, I want to promote the cosplay convention...

And honestly, I want to get out of the office.  Something happened yesterday that really ticked me off.  Though I do have valid reasons.  First thing, I need to check on a DJ and the radio station that will be taking care of the events.  The other thing, going to the University.  I'll be featuring Bacolod Cosplayers this Issue 6 and probably will be featuring another BACOLOD-EVOLUTION coming this Issue 7 and 7.5.  

Total Mood: LOUSY

It's true what they say that when you're fed up with a Job that takes up A LOT of your time...  You'll start to RETHINK priorities.  Correct!  I am doing that now.  I barely know what's happening at home...  I barely check on my friends...  I can't even mail my auntie a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!  --- PLUS, I hate an officemate.  It's not making things better too...

There ya go, I'm ranting.  I'm officially RANTING again.  I vowed never to do this in blogs...but I'm doing it now.  Anywa, GOOD DAY TO ALL! Won't be posting articles when I'm in a BAD MOOD.

ja matta,
SHIN OE

No comments:

Post a Comment