Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Initium

Ohayo, Minna-sama!  Shin Oe here, gozaimasu!  I've created this page not only to update you with the artists' personal lives (looks about making sure not one of them hears me) but also to make you aware of what's been happening within the Ice Cream Indie Headquarters.  If there are announcements, you can count on this blog to inform you.  Now...why do you ask I name this blog VENENATIS ULTRICES INDIE?  Can you take a guess?  

It's Latin for Ice Cream Indie. Pfffftt~  So, yeah!  Basically I'll update this blog as soon as I can.  Will be posting behind the scenes and funny instances...videos and the like.  If you want to know more about an artist, please message me in my FB account: Shin Oe.  I'll try to cater to everybody!

In the mean time, I'll be posting summaries, reviews, events and more to make up for the "LAG" times in our team.  If you find this page boring, please send me a message and I'll see what I can do!

Thanks to my pals, Shida, Kouyuki (Oya), Jay, Fu and Jo!!!  Let me dive into your lives and share the stories here...  Please don't kill me~  Also, thanks so much (fans) for supporting us!  Please pray for us so that we won't end up in the hospital. HAHAHAH!


Ja matta, 
Shin Oe

2 comments: