Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

MADAMO NA SALAMAT (Maraming Salamat - Thank you very much)



WOW!  I mean... W.O.W. <-- WALLOWING OVER WILLIES... HAHAHHAHA!  I checked the KOMIKON2011 Awards site earlier this day because Oya told me to check the competition.  FTW!?  The first thing that SLAPPED me is that we're competing with MY IDOL!!!! 0,0  MY IDOL!!!! *crawling into my personal cavern of doom now....

Yeah~  Anyway!  We need your support.  I know that we're not yet THERE...we need more improvements and more ideas...NOT TO SAY....STAMINA! HAhahahahahha~  So yeah.  Guys, thank you so much for supporting us through the months...  We'll do our best to cater to all of you!

Here's what I thought first when I saw that the creator of PASIG is competing with us...

"We're competing with the very person that inspired me to enter the world of comics.... At first I was like, OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! Then, hmmm....does that mean we're doing something right...we're on the right track... Then, I CAN MEET HIM!!!! *takes out pen and paper.... KACHING! FAN MODE!"

Again, there are no other words that could express our gratitude...  THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!  GOD BLESS US ALL!


Shin Oe 

Ps# I'm working on the interview with Shids-kun...don't worry~  I'll post it this week.  Domo~

No comments:

Post a Comment