Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

the AFTERMATH

Hi, pips!  Yeah, I know I've been away for so long that I haven't updated my posts.  For now, I guess since I'm still in the office and am still working on some reports, I'll be posting the things that I will be featuring this month.  Sleepless nights really took the toll....on meh~  So tired and really feel like sleeping still...BUT HEY!  IT'S A NEW DAY AND A NEW MONTH COMING UP!



I'll be checking out some Halloween parties around Bacolod and will also be featuring some cosplayers - winners of the Animotion2011.  <-- I know it's a bit late already...  I'm recently mourning...a family member died.  SO yeah, you guys have to wait for so long to know these things.  Another blogger here in Bacolod actually got the winners wrong.  I'll just correct them here. 

This afternoon, I'll be posting information regarding the ANIMOTION2011 and other things.  The preparations for KOMIKON2011's on the way and yeah~ we're all BROKE!  Thanks for supporting us, by the way!  You guys ROCK!  I'll also post my recent hobby~ surprise...  See you later, guys!

Ja matta,
SHIN OE

No comments:

Post a Comment